Energy monitoring and systematic planning can lead to energy savings with benefits for the bottom line and the environment. The Galpern Group are professional installers of eGauges to track your electrical consumption. Installing an eGauge can help you identify, plan and implement energy savings in a systematic way.
Energy Monitoring for Systematic Planning
The eGauge is a secure electrical energy and power meter that can measure up to 12 circuits on up to 3-phases. and provide you with real-time energy information via a user-friendly web interface.
With the installation of an eGauge you can:
- Measure and record your total building electrical consumption
- Identify when major loads are turning on and off via minute-by-minute updates
- Real-time energy monitoring
- Review consumption on individual circuits
- Measure the energy usage of particular appliances, for example refrigeration and geothermal pumps
- Determine your baseline energy requirements
- Establish your building energy benchmark
- Analyse your peak demand
- Monitor renewable energy generation
- Plan for renewable energy generation
Contact Galpern today on (02) 9319 7861 to start tracking your energy usage, so we can help you improve your future energy efficiency.
For further information on improving energy efficiency:
National Australian Built Environment Ratings System NABERS
Energy Rating Labels